Pick your day • Get your tickets • Prepare for the HYSTERIA!
$18 Adults / $12 Students
Ready to experience Virginia's scariest haunted house? Pick your dates and get your tickets below. Then get ready for the HALLS OF HYSTERIA!
COMING AGAIN IN 2020. STAY TUNED!
Follow on Instagram for updates!
Home of the area's most exciting entertainment!
Phone: (703) 361-7223
Address: 6501 Dominion Raceway, Woodford, VA 22580
MUST READ BEFORE ENTERING
To provide an enjoyable and safe experience at the Halls of Hysteria at Dominion Raceway, the following rules apply to all patrons (without exception). There is an inherent risk involved with attending this attraction and it is the responsibility of all guests to read and follow these rules for everyone’s safety before entering the attraction. Failure to do so may result in premature removal from the attraction without a refund. In consideration and acceptance of entrance, the ticket holder agrees to release the operator, affiliates, and employees from any liability, harm, injury or death, cost or expense whatsoever that may arise directly or indirectly, from attending the Halls of Hysteria at Dominion Raceway.
- Do not enter if you suffer from Asthma, Heart Conditions, Seizers, or any type of Mental, Physical (including Pregnancy), Respiratory and or Medical Problems. You will experience intense audio, lighting, extreme low visibility, strobe lights, fog, damp or wet conditions, special effects, sudden actions, and an overall physically demanding environment.
- Do not touch anything, including props and or actors. The Actors will not touch you and anyone caught touching props or actors will risk pre-mature removal from the attraction.
- Proper attire, including shoes and shirts, must be worn at all times. Large chains, chained wallets, spiked jewelry, facial masks, large purses, bags or backpacks are NOT PERMITTED inside the Halls of Hysteria at Dominion Raceway.
- No smoking or open flames of any kind inside the Dominion Raceway building.
- No firearms and/or weapons of any type are allowed to be carried on the premises. This includes, but not limited to, pocketknives, razor blades, self-defense sprays or toy/prop replicas.
- Other than staff, no one is allowed to use flashlights, laser lights and/or any other forms of illumination including cell phones within the attraction. Please NO CAMERAS. If you are caught you will be warned only once, then risk denied entry or pre-mature removal from the attraction.
- OTHER ITEMS NOT PERMITTED include, but not limited to, spray bottles, water guns, musical instruments, noise makers, air horns, video/audio recording equipment, camera poles, umbrellas, chairs, blankets, tents, bicycles, skateboards, drones, unmanned aerial vehicles, and personal motorized/electronic vehicles. Additional items may be prohibited at the discretion of event staff, security officials and law enforcement.
- NO OUTSIDE FOOD OR BEVERAGES are allowed inside the facility. This includes, but not limited to, glass/plastic bottles, cans, canteens, flasks or coolers.
- Be scared but be safe. Any individual(s) who get caught running, horsing around, fighting and/or behaving in an unsafe manner risk denied entry or pre-mature removal from the attraction.
- Inappropriate, aggressive and/or unsafe behavior displayed by any individual(s) that appear to be under the influence of drugs and/or alcohol will not be tolerated. Dominion Raceway reserves the right to deny entry to and/or pre-maturely eject, any individual(s) from the attraction who appear to be and/or display inappropriate behavior that would affect the safety and/or enjoyment of theirs and/or others' experience.
- NO ANIMALS ALLOWED except for service animals assisting an individual with a disability. “Comfort,” “therapy” or “emotional support” animals are not permitted entry to the event.
- Dominion Raceway and/or any of the Dominion Raceway sponsors/supporters are not responsible for any lost, stolen and/or damaged possessions of patrons while on the premise. The above-mentioned entities are NOT liable for personal injury due to neglectful behavior of patrons such as running (either within or outside the attractions), horseplay and/or any other forms of unsafe behavior on the part of the patrons that could result in injury. In short... ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK.
- Excluding "Hollywood Based Characters" all references, resemblances and statements to persons live and/or dead are strictly coincidentally and are solely in use for the overall affect of the attraction. Dominion Raceway and/or any of its affiliates are not liable for any perceived offenses encountered within the attractions and/or premises of the Halls of Hysteria.
- No refunds and no transferring of unused tickets allowed. All sales are final.
- We want you to come back and enjoy the Halls of Hysteria at Dominion Raceway year after year. So, please drive safely both to and from the Dominion Raceway. On behalf of the entire staff of the Halls of Hysteria at Dominion Raceway, we would like to THANK YOU in advance for following these simple rules which will allow the Dominion Raceway to provide you and yours with the best experience possible! Happy Halloween Spotsylvania!